Sport Bikes banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
So I thought I'd give an update, just for fun.

Everything is still pretty much the same honestly, but I've all but stopped making any of the first moves. I really don't think she's even gotten the hint on that, and I personally still view that as acting selfish.

On a different note, our anniversary happened on Sunday. I went and got a nice card and some candy; nothing big, but just something nice. I go out for a ride and when I get back, I noticed that the card and candy had been moved. Clearly, she found it, but then she says "ummmm...I didn't know we were doing gifts or anything...I feel really bad".

Rehearse saying this over and over again

·
Registered
249 Posts
Here is some advice I received while I was a young private in the Army: Hit it, and forget it, never use your real name, or number. Never use your house or car.
Come to think of it that may be bad advice, hell, I just don't know anymore.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Here is whats happening;

Just to be serious, in our society, women select their mates. The technical term for males selecting females is Rape. I once co-habed with a nice girl that was married to a nice guy and had two nice kids. They had been married for about 5 years when she woke up one morning and he smelled wrong. Told me that she didn't know why or even understand how but he smelled so bad to her that she couldn't get within a foot of him without gagging So he got his papers.
That woman put a lot of time and effort into selecting you while getting you to think you were selecting her. She is in the process of deselecting you. Females have short shelf lives in the selection game.
Sex for a female isn't difficult. Put your ankles behind your ears and you are open for business, so to speak. However. finding the right male is an extraordinarly difficult and time consuming process. Females only have a decade or so.
If you two cannot sit down and talk about it, then go, it isn't meant to be.

·
It wasn't me
3,508 Posts
I think what I don't understand is how she just doesn't get it sometimes? No one is perfect, but I always try to learn from my past relationships to see what I could do better for the next one.

When I bring up the anniversary thing (as a joke), her response is "don't remind me of that or I'll feel really bad again".

This is almost too comically bad to be true, and I'm not trying to be mean. You obviously care about her and show her love through noticing important things. You want to have sex with her because you're attracted to her (like all guys who think they have a hot lady). You generally act like someone in a relationship with a woman he cares about.

She does nothing to show her appreciation for you. She ignores your anniversary, even putting down your attempts to recognize it (all women I've known in good relationships can't wait to recognize it because they're happy and proud to be with their man). She ignores and insults you whenever sex comes up, and even tells you she gets herself off without you, and shows no attraction to you (the vast majority of the time) This is just plain fucked up on its own. She shows no indication of caring about you whatsoever, really.

To put it bluntly, this is a form of emotional abuse. You are being abused, and being used. There are millions of women out there dying to have a guy that will reciprocate their love, affection, and appreciation (be a man though, don't go groveling around them). GO FIND ONE!!!

·
Pit Bike Legend
3,339 Posts
^^^ I'm with this guy. At best your girl is unbelievably selfish and self centered, not noticing or caring about the effect her actions have on you. At worst she's purposely toying with your emotions and screwing with you. In either case, the result is emotional abuse to which you are the victim. It may not be intentional on her part, but it is going on and you have tried dealing with it and addressing it in the proper mature ways with no change. It's time to move on for your own good. If you continue down this path you're likely to end up very very damaged and emotionally drained. Just think about all the battered wives that keep going back to their abuser......that is you, only the abuse is mental and not physical.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Most people consider violence to be physical, as in striking.
Violence can also be mental, emotional or financial. Or in my case Aural when I turn up my trance music. Although mental might cover that, it is trance and Will make holes in your brain. Brains are overrated. I've dated lots of blondes that seemed to get along just fine.

·
It wasn't me
3,508 Posts
Most people consider violence to be physical, as in striking.
Violence can also be mental, emotional or financial. Or in my case Aural when I turn up my trance music. Although mental might cover that, it is trance and Will make holes in your brain. Brains are overrated. I've dated lots of blondes that seemed to get along just fine.

That was one of the most ADD posts I've read in a long time lol :vader

OP I'll put it this way, and don't take it the wrong way because in reality the two of you may be the opposite: no matter how un-handsome or un-charming you are, or how hot your girlfriend is, I personally guarantee if you get out of this relationship and find someone else that actually wants to be with you...you will be exponentially happier, and this world will be a better place because your girlfriend will be out on the street not sucking the life out of someone that she doesn't deserve.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Not to beat a dead horse here but you really need to kick her to the curb and find someone that's better for you. Life is way too short to have to be unhappy constantly.

·
Banned
4,497 Posts
Is there anything worse than a dick tease?? Man, I feel for you. Been there done that, and I have to agree with those who say it does NOT get better over time.

Find yourself a healthy, happy and sexually active woman, and it will change your life forever. Trust me on this.

·
Registered
135 Posts
My ex wife use to pull that shit. Turns out she was just trying to make sure I wasn't going to jump in the car and come right home, because if anything would make me, that would. As long as I didn't, she knew the coast was clear for her boyfriend to come over.

She probably doesn't want it by the time you get home, because she already got what she was looking for. Trust your gut.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Are you still giving her air time , tut tut
Move on and find a girl that will want you and be happy to have sex without having to ask.
She clearly doesnt have the same interest or drive that you have , tbh at the "oh are we doing gifts " point the door would have been open and she would have been gone..

Sounds to me that she doesnt want you but has no other options so is just sticking with you as its easier than moving on.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.