Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need anyone and everyones help.......I have recently moved and am in a sticky position. I can't get the rest of mine and my daughters things to our new apartment. Recently my stepdad threw out his back, my mom just had surgery, and my younger brother is not willing due to the fact him and Dan are no longer friends. My older brother is working from sun up to sun down and is dead ass tired after working those long days. :lame

So please let me know if you would be able to help....I want to see if the first Sat. or Sun. in August will work for everyone willing to help. If not, I am flexible to the date that works for everyone helping.

I will rent a small U-haul so that we should be able to get this all done in 2 loads tops. After we get done moving, we'll cook out at our place and we have a huge pool that everyone is more than welcome to enjoy. :leghump

Dan & I would really appreciate the help, Please, Please lend a helping hand!!

:)

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
i got my dads trailer until labor day. if you want, i guess i can help you guys out although like i said before, i hate moving. i didnt help my sister and i didnt help my brother. my back is kinda screwed up right now due to some trampoline antics up north but ill see what i can do.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Thanks Dave I knew you were a real pal!!!!!!! :dblthumb
Hey a trailer better yet!

Now if a few other wonderful people we know would like to volunteer their muscles for an afternoon, we can set a date and time.....and be done with it!

C'mon don't any of you want to come over and eat and swim????? fine if my cooking is that bad you can just swim, you won't hurt my feelings! :cry :flipa

I am a big girl I can handle it!
Actually I can make one hell of a meal, several at that.......but I am talking just brats or burgers or something I wouldn't be able to mess up!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm way in on helping. You helped me out with the gas money and I have no job so I'm always availiable. PM if you want number..

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I am down to help - just lemme know when...I am always available. AND I wanna go swimming....LOL

Cj

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I would love too but I am already in two weddings during that time period.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hey u kno ill help just cant do it next weekend cuz im leavin hence why were doin this weekend with my lil get together hehe maybe sunday i can help move some stuff but nothin big obviously ...me swimming?? oh lord.. get me the floaties!

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I don't have big muscles but i'll help around my work schedule. Just pm me dates and times and a number to contact you at.

Tom.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Tiffany/Dan, name the time and date and I'm there...as long it's not Aug 14/15.

I've also got a trailer that we can use if needed as long as someone has a hitch on their car or truck.

sweetnlow said:
Oh and the girls..... I have plenty of friends that are more than willing to go for a ride and hang out for a BBQ.
Oh, and this wouldn't be a bad idea either to have your other friends helping out :grinbounc :idea

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys/gals We appreciate it. Is Sunday the 1st ok with everybody? Around 10:00 or 11:00 am? Dan has to head to work between 2:00 and 5:00 pm..... :grinbounc

Well let me know if Sunday works for all of you, and then we'll go from there.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
im down pencil me in (hopefully i wont be too bad from the nite before :alky )

·
Registered
158 Posts
The ex will be picking up the kids from my place shortly after noon. I can help out after that. Give me a call though, as I'm not sure if I remember exactly how to get to your place.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
If I happen to be over that way when the move is happening I'll help. Hell, I think I've helped almost everyone else on here move, what's one more? :alky

·
Registered
444 Posts
11am, right?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
jer, you riding over?

Holla

C to the J

1 - 15 of 15 Posts