Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My 650 eats 1000s
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need California(LA) riders to tell their stories for documentary. Next couple weeks.

A small team of riders are shooting interviews around the globe for a documentary about our obsession with bikes. They are looking to do interviews and get some group rides setup as well in the next few weeks. Will be mostly focused on the Mulholland Drive area and most likely this Saturday or on Sunday.

Riders in New York, The Bahamas, The Virgin Islands and New Jersey have already shared their stories, now it's YOUR turn!

-How did you get into bikes?
-Tell about your fallen riders.
-What keeps you riding in spite of the risks?
-What brand do you ride and why?

Need ALL kinds of bikes/trikes. Need WOMEN too! :)

PM me for more info! Thanks.

P.S. This is going down NOW! Step up or miss out! The world wants to hear your stories! :):bzbatl

·
My 650 eats 1000s
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK we have our first rider! Suzuki GSXR 600

Keep em coming guys! :) Let's get a nice group ride together too!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Sorry, it's most likely going to be this weekend. Should have said that.
Still won't be able to make it. Wife is (finally) ordering my chain and sprocket kit Thrusday. So my bike won't be back on the road until sometime next week when the kit comes in.

·
My 650 eats 1000s
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still won't be able to make it. Wife is (finally) ordering my chain and sprocket kit Thrusday. So my bike won't be back on the road until sometime next week when the kit comes in.
That sucks dude. Shooting is until November 1st so maybe you'll be OK.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I would, but I've got plans this weekend, and I also don't feel like riding to LA in weekend LA traffic.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
LA traffic on the weekend ain't bad when you are on a bike, atleast not bad when you compare how it would be to be in an automobile.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts