Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a Scorpio sri500 alarm on my bike with perimeter sensor and ignition lock but while moving I lost my remotes. Now I can't purchase a new remote because Scorpio doesn't support their older products. This alone really pisses me off as I can see moving onto a new product but what about the people that already purchased your product. So basically I will probably have to get a new alarm. The sri900 is essentially the same alarm with the only new feature that if you walk away from your bike it alarms automatically (more of a con than pro since sometime I don't want to do that) and takes rechargeable batteries (also a con, can't bring spares anymore). So basically more money for a worse alarm. The only thing is I already have the wiring harness installed assuming that would even work or maybe they didn't consider that either. However I am not sure that I want to support Scropio anymore since they aren't supporting me. So what would you guys recommend?

Sorry for the rant but I am frustrated :fedup

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I think this link would be more helpful than a new alarm:

State Farm - Car Insurance Quotes - Save on Auto Insurance

true enough, but for people in my situation, the alarm is a backup to the insurance. If my F4i were to get stolen, I'd be screwed because I probably wouldn't get enough to buy anything else. I rely on my F4i to save me gas commuting to pay my rent and keep me in beer and food and entertainment. If I had to commute every day in my truck, I'd be one poor sonofabitch. Luckily I'm able to park my bike between my truck and a wall and with the perimeter sensor nobody can get close enough without a warning. Should deter most thieves.

Plus there's a shiny new ZX6r in the carport closer to the gate. I'd imagine that one would get stolen before my beat to fuck F4i.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts