Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is my question.. Whats the best way to approach or meet a lady when all i want to do is HANG OUT, NOTHING ELSE? I don't want her to think that i want sex or anything b/c as "gay" as this may sound, its just not worth it at my age (22). My last relationship made me second guess the motive of alot of women. Of course if she also rode that would KILLAH too but if not its ok.. I just need some advice so I do not come off seeming like an ass, or wanting sex.

You ladies on how sound like a blast to hang out w/ but im up here in VA.. little far away.

thanks
Cris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
At the risk of sounding simplistic, what's wrong with just walking up and TALKING to her? I mean, talk to her like a person, like a friend, not like a piece of meat you're wanting for dinner. Talk to her like you would any other friend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
Ludicrous said:
At the risk of sounding simplistic, what's wrong with just walking up and TALKING to her? I mean, talk to her like a person, like a friend, not like a piece of meat you're wanting for dinner. Talk to her like you would any other friend.

+1000!! it's simple. oh and don't stare at her tits, it'll just tend to piss her off.... :flipa j/k
 

·
rebel litre
Joined
·
3,748 Posts
yea dude. just be yourself. like you were talking to any of your guy friends. if your intentions are plutonic then i see no reason why it would'nt work
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
Ditto to everything that is said! Just be natural and it will fall into place
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Keep the conversation casual, don't ask too many personal questions, be yourself, and be honest. If you meet someone that you'd like to be friends with, maybe say something like, "you seem like a lot of fun. I'm always up for a ride/movie/windsurfing (fill in your own activity). Here's my number if you're interesting in hanging out. I'm not looking for a relationship - I simply like your company..." I know it sounds cheesy, but honesty goes a long way. Now, be prepared for skeptics. Only time will prove your intentions. Good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think im a little baffled as to what to say really.... like what should i say when i approach her... "i find you attractive and just wanted to let u know" just a little lost in that area. I was concerned you guys would think its weird for me not to want sex from a lady, but im almost done w/ school and dont want to mess anything up.. I just want some cool new friends to hang w/..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
I agree with everyone else
 

·
Suzuki 3000GT
Joined
·
2,107 Posts
If you do what everyone else says, they'll probably think it's a player game and want you anyway. Girls are weird like that. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
The only real male friend that doesn't want anything else is a gay male!!!

I am serious...had one in college and he was a blast to hang with and no motives towards me whatsoever!!

So S2 if you are that serious, move to Florida...I would love to just have a male friend and nothing more!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Twinsen said:
If you do what everyone else says, they'll probably think it's a player game and want you anyway. Girls are weird like that. :D

ill tip my glass to that.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RSixxygrl said:
The only real male friend that doesn't want anything else is a gay male!!!

I am serious...had one in college and he was a blast to hang with and no motives towards me whatsoever!!

So S2 if you are that serious, move to Florida...I would love to just have a male friend and nothing more!!
ok let me explain my story a little. The last girl I was with was VERY adament about NEVER having any kids. No problem as I really dont want any either. Well she was NOT on any kind of birth control and refused to go on any...mmmmmmmmmk. Well she also preferred to not use a condom, calling it "risky but fun". So in my mind im thinking "trap", and bounce out, not to mention she really wasnt very into it. I think that may have been a wakeup call to me realizing things and it put a lot into perspective. I have one year left of school, just bought a new bike, and am still young. She was also all about us getting married, living together, and spending the rest of our lives together... well all this after only 5 months. I think she was kinda messed up in the head...

Thats why I say sex is not really a priority right now as I need to get my life and career going first, hence i just want to hang out w/ girls.. Now if something happned b/t me and a girl then well u know have to take FULL advantage of the situation.

Does that maybe help show you guys where im coming from?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
I knew what you meant but I think you misread my last post!! LOL

I was just saying basically for me...I can't find just a male friend...they always seem to want something more and I am not interested in them like that. That was all!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RSixxygrl said:
I knew what you meant but I think you misread my last post!! LOL

I was just saying basically for me...I can't find just a male friend...they always seem to want something more and I am not interested in them like that. That was all!! :)
come to VA... I need a new riding buddy.. although FL would be fun too... I need ideas on how to approach though.. got any suggestions?
 

·
Speed Racer
Joined
·
1,650 Posts
I have about 6 girls that are drinking buddies. They're all cute too. Which is crazy because all i do is attract more girls like this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
see I have this bad habbit of attracting the psycho ones... as in "lets get married and live together..." after only 3 months.. I can't find any cool normal ones
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
s2cmpugh said:
I can't find any cool normal ones

if your speaking about women... NO SUCH THING! hahah! cool?!? maybe... normal?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! we don't come in the "normal" flavor :flipa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
japbike said:
if your speaking about women... NO SUCH THING! hahah! cool?!? maybe... normal?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! we don't come in the "normal" flavor :flipa

greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt....... I at least want to find one that wants to date a few YEARS before marriage. I mean seriously, do I give off that vibe of "marriage material" at 22???? maybe i have that fertal smell women like...hahah
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top