Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Air Force we have a global e-mail directory built into our e-mail where we can look up people broken down by what base they are at or unit or whatever else.

Does the Army have something like that? I'm trying to get ahold of an old friend of mine named Jerome J Lexa (I'm pretty sure his middle name is James). He's some sort of medical tech if that helps at all. If it isn't some kind of security violation could one of you please look it up and send me his e-mail address in PM? Or is there another way I can find out? I haven't talked with him in about 2 years, so I don't know where he is now. He's been in for about 4 years now so I guess he'd be around E-4 or so.

Any help you guys could give would be awesome!

Thanks,
Jason

·
Banned
912 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a ton for the link Marsolais, I went through the registration process but can't get any further without an AKO Army sponsor username. :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
You can use the Army Locator system. I have done it as a Marine looking for someone.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much for all the replies everyone, and thank you for the PM MacGyver! I got the e-mail address.

Thanks,
Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts