Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bashed the bike :(
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I high-sided my bike last week and scratched up my factory pipe pretty well. I think I'm actually going to put another factory pipe on there for now and use the cash to get new levers and stuff instead. Anyone got an undamaged factory pipe lying around they want to sell cheap?

·
Bashed the bike :(
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for delay. I got a little overwhelmed by 20+ replies from here, gixxernation.com, and gixxer.com. I can't remember who of the $50 + shipping replies said they had one in undamaged (no scratches or anything else) condition, so if anyone from here was one of those and can get it to me at zip 98258 for $80 (guessing $30 for shipping), let me know at jason at themccurrys dot com. I don't need the headers, just the cat/pipe/heatshield. Trying to be fair to those who are offering to sell and too hard to be fair with multiple places posted and offers, so first at that price to my email address gets the cash. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Mine was undamaged when I took it off. I'll have to get it out and see if it is still that way now after laying around all this time. I'm too lazy to enter the race to your email inbox. Let me know if you need mine. :lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts