Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need A Bike In Va-Will Travel AnyWhere In East Coast including PA and OH

Im looking for any seller willing to negotiate a downpayment, followed by no more than 2-4 payments within a 2 month limit. Will pay ALL Expenses (notary, interpersonal contract,etc.) Can afford 900-1000/month payments. Email me at [email protected] or call my cell at 703.851.9677 anytime. thanks all.

PS- Unlike the "scammers", I am very willing to provide any neccessary documents to prove who I am, and I am willing to do any sort of contractual agreement. If it wasnt so hard to get a personal loan in my area, Id buy it straight up.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
i know of 2, possibly 3 bikes for sale. 1 (and possibly the second) are in roanoke. the guy has a 2003 R6. immaculate condition with about 1200 miles on it. the other, which i'm not certain if it's for sale, is a 2003 CBR 600 RR.

the 3rd bike is a 2000 GSXR 600 in richmond.

instead of trying to make payments to someone (which almost no one is going to do) just go to a bank or credit union and get a loan. if you pay it back in 2 months, it will be a boost to your credit, and you will end up paying less in interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts