Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any riders in nebraska? looking for people in the lincoln and surrouding areas to get together and ride with.

·
Registered
72 Posts
right here......in omaha, but plan on going to lincoln a few times this summer (hafta wait about 2 wks tho, i got a broken leg now) get at me, late........

·
Registered
147 Posts
Whats up man I am in North Platte got a few friends who rode in Grand Island and a few who are in Lincoln. I get that way quiet a bit hit me a PM (Private Message) if you got somehtin planned or wanna plan something. Nice to see some more riders from Nebraska on the site.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I was stationed at Offutt for 9 years and my wife's mom lives in Lincoln, so I make it through Lincoln quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Head out West just a little bit and we can ride sometime. Plus, check out the Nebraska section for some upcoming events going on on the weekends. I know a couple Lincoln guys are going to head down here, not this weekend, but the next weekend. Come along with them, it should be a good time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey, Im located down in Grant, about 20 miles south of Ogallala. I didnt know there was a North Platte rider on this forum! Maybe we'll have to hook up sometime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts