Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
977 Posts
does anyone know anybody from here? Omaha? I've seen a few bikes around town, but don't know anybody, 'coz I'm new to this world. I've had a bike before, when I was young, about 18 years ago, and that was the last time I had rode a bike, and a week ago, I just walk in to a bike dealer and got me a CBR1000R4. I already got my license permit, but it's kinda sucks, 'coz you have to have somebody with you, who has a valid license for you to do biking, so it's been a week now, I've been biking just around the neighborhood, until I get my license.

· Registered
977 Posts
justin726, I'm sorry, I meant to say learners permit, not license permit. Learners permit expires within a year, and to bike, you have to have somebody with you with a valid class M license. Next week, I'm going to try to take the bike test, and hopefully, I can get my license.

· Registered
977 Posts
eatmorepork, I know where Ice House is, it's just in front of the dealer where I got my bike. That would be great if you can ask your brother-in-law about date and time and his name too, so that I will eventually know somebody.

· Registered
977 Posts
I'll be 38 on August. I got your message, eatmorepork. His name is Dewey? Thanks. I went to the dealer @ lunch to get me some lock and gloves, and to follow-up on my helmet. Honda has my helmet on back order since the 18th, SR4, shoei's RF1000. Any recommendations on good helmet, while I'm waiting on my order?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.