Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
eatmorepork said:
Hey Doc,
Where in Nebraska? I live south of Columbus...
Hey man I live in Columbus. I drive through Shelby all the time when I have to work in York. I ride a red/white/black Yamaha R1. What do you ride?

About that St. Paul show... Sounds cool. If I can make it, I'll bring down my 2003 Cobra. I would love to run it to see how I stack up against some of those other rides.

- Adam

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just remembered that I will be in Hastings this coming Friday/Saturday. I have a friend getting married there. I can't remember exactly what church though. LOL Plus I won't be able to bring the bike down since I am riding down with a couple other guys...

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Greg is the guy I bought the R1 from. He is a great guy. I bought another bike from him years back. A 97 TL1000S. That was a great bike that I wish I would have kept. Actually him and I live less than a block from each other now.

I know exactly where you live now. They just put a new house up there not too long ago right? Where are you from it?

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep, Greg B. out at Wagner's. I just had a house built out there. Sandi seems like a nice gal. I see them once in a while when we ride 4-wheelers on the river.

If I think I will be making that car show, I'll give you a shout. Maybe we could meet up.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
JuniorsR1, what year is your bike? I go through Val on my way to Lincoln as well, only about once a month though. Are there many riders where you live? There are a couple of Gixxers in Columbus, but those are younger guys. Probably high schoolers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.