Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other "best twisties" thread seemed to be swamped with a particular course, so I wanted to feel special.

1. Enter from Baltimore Pike (either way) at Parkersville Road.
2. Stay on Parkersville for a couple miles until you see Pocopson road to the right. Stay on this road for a few miles until you stop at the first intersection (with train tracks to the right).
3. Make a right turn onto Street Road, and follow this for maybe 75 yards until you come up to a slight right (Creek road).
4. Stay on creek road until you come up ot Baltimore Pike again.
5. Make a left onto Baltimore pike, and make an immediate Right (20 yards)onto the road that the WAWA is on.
6. Stay on Chadds Ford road until you come up to the first 4 way intersection "Smith bridge + Montachan". Hang a right and stay on this road until you arrive at Kennet square "Kennet Pike".
7. Make a right onto Kennet Pike, and follow for about a mile until you see "Snuff Mill" road coming up on the left.
8. Follow Snuff Mill road until it seemingly ends at "Old Kennet" road. Make a right, and follow for a little over 5 miles.
9. At the first stopsign "3-way", make a Left hand turn.

If anyone around here want's to be shown where this, and some other nice roads are- respond in this thread.

The "kennet loop" is usually devoid of traffic at all times but rush hour, and it's nestled in a very scenic location.

Attachments

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Lets keep this one to just routs and maps. I will see about moving some from the other into this one.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'll have to try some of the roads you mention here. The section of 82 off of 52 is one of my favorites at the moment, so if the other sections are even half as good I'll be happy. Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm suprised I haven't run into you guys on this route before. I usually ride around this area on the weekends. Usually hit up 100, 82, 841, 842, etc. We'll have to meet up for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm good for just about any weekend. I also sometimes hit this route up on a weekday as well. Let me know what works for the 2 of you.

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
MaxDriver said:
I'm good for just about any weekend. I also sometimes hit this route up on a weekday as well. Let me know what works for the 2 of you.
you guys wanna set up a ride for next Saturday (Sept. 3)? thats my first available Saturday off :fiddy I can prolly get my buddy with his Triumph 955 to ride with us, he finds all the good roads

·
King of the Hopeless
1,132 Posts
Where did you get the map? Is it from a specific program or a mapping website-that lets you redline? Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts