Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Woo-hoo, Washington State is #2! You would think this fact would make Washingtonians better in the rain...but add a few drops to the road, and people seem to magically forget how to drive.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
funkeycold said:
Woo-hoo, Washington State is #2! You would think this fact would make Washingtonians better in the rain...but add a few drops to the road, and people seem to magically forget how to drive.

That's because most of them are from Caifornia.

I wonder why they didn't include Alaska in the test,we have some of the stupidest driver in the world up here.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Florida is about right...41st place...

"Im sorry, I didn't know that was a bus stop..I thought it was a parking lot."
-some 80y/o lady in a caddie

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
alaska cajun said:
That's because most of them are from Caifornia.

:eek:nfloor

If Californians are responsible for Washingtonians skills then we are in trouble. Why.......Most of our drivers, SUV & Luxury vehicle owners think they own the road. Most could not successfully pass the mandatory Emergency Vehicle Obstacle Course for LEO's if their lives depended on it.

One of the main reasons why we here in Socal have so many T/C's during weather other than clear skies and warm weather. :rolleyes

:cheers

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
OR did the best? They must have taken all those samples from Portland or something. Then again this was just the useless written crap. OR drivers suck. I'd take NY any day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts