Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Are we not men?
9,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't forget Wednesday, July 20 is Ride to Work Day.

Enjoy the ride, watch for cages!

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
I thought everyday was ride to work day.

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
I ride to work everyday! :headbang

·
Registered
92 Posts
04Kanotuna said:
108 degrees here. Man, dont know
you should try riding in florida you got 95 degrees heat with 100% humity plus it rains every day at 4 pm and i still ride my bike almost every day

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I hate that damn tropical afternoon monsoon rain. just bring the poncho, shut your helmet vents, and it's all good.

cleaning up the bike after riding in rain is my least favorite activity.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Since I'm currently enjoying some **ahem** time off work (3 1/2 months and counting) I ride everyday. :egrin

But since it's ride to work (what's that? :eek:nfloor ) day I'll make sure and hit up a bikenight or two on Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Sweet , even though i have to , the starter went out on my car , hopefully ill be able to pick on up tomorrow on lunch . At least battling traffic wont be a prob , its so nice to lane split

·
Registered
820 Posts
darkfal25 said:
So who or what started this national "ride to work day", or is it just random?
Info about it here:
http://www.ridetowork.org/

In the winter I ride to work everyday that I can. During the summer it depends on whether I am going to the gym in my work facility or not. If I am I can take a shower before working, if not I would be too sweaty. South Florida Humidity sucks.

·
Registered
813 Posts
04Kanotuna said:
Then it feels like a hairdryer! :eek:nfloor
I hear ya! Anything above 98 degrees and there is no wind that will cool you down! ..it's suppose to be 100 on Wednesday.. I'll still ride in but going home is going to suck.

They make a goalie chestpad that has a cooling system on it (for hockey).. I wonder if they can do that for a motorcycle jacket and helmet?

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
sorry guys this will be the first i miss in bout 5 years. this is my excuse

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts