Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This event started on the 2nd and is going through the 8th at the Washington county fair grouds. I would like to go check this out, but I will be out of town all this week. Thought some of you might want to know about it seeing how no one else had posted about it.

http://geocities.com/haf82/2004nationalroundup.html

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just thought everyone should know this is The National African-American Bikers Round-up. They are expecting 200,000 plus people to attend from all across the country. Last year it was held in Atlanta, GA. How they decided to pick Whiteville West Bend, WI is beyond me, lol.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
954rrMaster said:
Just thought everyone should know this is The National African-American Bikers Round-up. They are expecting 200,000 plus people to attend from all across the country. Last year it was held in Atlanta, GA. How they decided to pick Whiteville West Bend, WI is beyond me, lol.

Oh come on, West Bend is the nexus of African American Culture in the United States and maybe, dare I say it, the world...

·
Registered
586 Posts
I wanna check this out, except my damn chain broke today, hopefully I can get a new one on by the weekend.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey did anyone heard the shoot-out that happened last night at this event, or does anyone have any more details?? I heard on the news that a bunch of riders were involved in a shootout in the park where about 500 people were camping out. One guy got shot, and is in the hospital, thats all I know as of now, but that is some crazy shit. I can not even remember the last time I heard about a shooting in West Bend. This really tarnishes the image this group was trying to show the community.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I was riding yesterday and I passed at least 10 bikers (I noticed they were all black) in a group.. explains where they were going.

They were all riding those big ass hondas.. they had custom trailers, they were all mic'd up.. they had it all set up.. they had some type of logos on their backs but I couldn't read it.. it was pretty cool to see a black biker gang.. they made room for me to ride with them for a little while but they were going too slow..

·
Registered
452 Posts
Wow, I didn't realize that it was already this weekend. I saw a guy in a van with a trailer full of bikes... 'Busa, ZRX1200, Valkyrie Rune and one other one. Talk about a nice collection!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
ibjames said:
I was riding yesterday and I passed at least 10 bikers (I noticed they were all black) in a group.. explains where they were going.

They were all riding those big ass hondas.. they had custom trailers, they were all mic'd up.. they had it all set up.. they had some type of logos on their backs but I couldn't read it.. it was pretty cool to see a black biker gang.. they made room for me to ride with them for a little while but they were going too slow..
I passed a whole bunch of them on the way down to Indiana Thursday...wait, I passed two types of bikers...those heading to West Bend and those heading to Sturgis. I noticed that a lot of the people that I was assuming were going to West Bend were riding Goldwings.

The best was the group of Busas that were going the other way. There was about 8 of them and their bikes were painted every flourescent color under the rainbow...red, orange, green, yellow, blue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts