Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure everyone who knows her has heard by now. Natasha Louis passed away yesterday from injuries resulting from a crash at a track day. The entire motorcycling community has lost a vital member by this tragedy.

I don't think she was a member here, but she was very well known on the various womens forums. A wonderful and very cool person.

I can't think of much to say right now except I love you and will miss you always, Tasha.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know... and it happened at Jennings. I keep trying to envision what could have happened, even though I don't really want to know. I can't believe I'm never going to see her again.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I hate this happened. I did not know her but I do send my condolences to those who knew and loved her. Godspeed ...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle App

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it has been rough lately and now too close to home. It's the risk we all take every time we ride but we do it because we love it too much not to. And Tasha was mad about riding in general. Very involved in the sport. She was a coach (another word for control rider I guess?) For Absolute Cycle Experience, and thats who she was at Jennings with, down here from Deleware for a 3 day track weekend. Her man, Fugi, is a coach also, and he was there with her though not on the track when it happened.

He said he is going to fix her bike and finish her lap for her today.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I saw the threads at the Jennings forum and at Absolute. Very sad indeed. I'll be at Jennings in a few weeks so yeah, it hits home, particularly also in light of the loss of Mike Moore in the fall at NJMP. He had been a fixture for our annual winter pilgrimage to Jennings and an exceptionally good guy. Too many good riders and good folks lately.

I almost hate to ask but do you know what happened?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah that pic is on her FB. I have seen it many times but now it is difficult to look at because...

Mandrex, she lowsided and was struck by another rider. :sad

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
:( It's bad enough when it's just a 1 vehicle incident, but struck by another/other rider(s)? (Just like Simo) That means that the other rider(s) have, undoubtedly, huge pangs of guilt as well. That's a shame.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
I'm sure everyone who knows her has heard by now. Natasha Louis passed away yesterday from injuries resulting from a crash at a track day. The entire motorcycling community has lost a vital member by this tragedy.

I don't think she was a member here, but she was very well known on the various womens forums. A wonderful and very cool person.

I can't think of much to say right now except I love you and will miss you always, Tasha.

Her and her husband were cool as hell, I was yapping around with them for a good two hours last summer at one of the track days.

RIP, and godspeed.

Reactions: acalliste
1 - 20 of 42 Posts