Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys watch out for the nasty pic someone is posting all over SBN it is disgustingly gross, the name SBN SUX

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
uhhhhh ok.......

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
eh? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never mind they took it off, it was in the general section, I guess someone was pissed of and there log in name was SBN SUX and they were posting a pic of a guys ass all stretched out it was disgusting.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
as much as i want to crack a joke, thats just ewwwwww :eek:

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
the guy that posted that in the firs place got banned guess he got in under anouther name what a ass

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
well he got banned again from what i hear...and they purged his posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
as much as i want to crack a joke, thats just ewwwwww :eek:
heh heh heh you said crack :alky

·
Registered
291 Posts
SBN Sux was a troll account. He was banned and his posts were purged.

Just as a reminder, if y'all ever see this kind of thing again, please use the "report post" option and report it to the mod of that forum. Sometimes members see stuff like that before the mod/admin staff, and we hate to have garbage go uncollected for a long time. Also, feel free to PM me with any site concerns, as I have mod privileges everywhere and can act as appropriate.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
SBN Sux was a troll account. He was banned and his posts were purged.

Just as a reminder, if y'all ever see this kind of thing again, please use the "report post" option and report it to the mod of that forum. Sometimes members see stuff like that before the mod/admin staff, and we hate to have garbage go uncollected for a long time. Also, feel free to PM me with any site concerns, as I have mod privileges everywhere and can act as appropriate.
can ya :banned a few peeps for me....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts