Sport Bikes banner

nasty harley accident

5K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  buzzard 
#1 ·
don't really know what to say :barf

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference"

well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, i've never seen it until now. lol

#7 ·
what is it then

#9 ·
Pretty sure it's not a harley as well. There was a story to it, i believe it was either...hell I don't remember but it wasn't a harley...cruiser of some type.

It's also down in Mexico I believe...so it could be any type of bike

#10 ·
I still am amazed looking at that picture of the guys helmet embedded in the brush guard of that truck. That is truley an accident where no matter how much gear he was wearing he still wouldn't have lived, unless he had on a bubble suit with a 4ft cushion all the way around.

#15 ·
I bet the last thing to go threw that guys mind was that chicks ass! LOL. Ok sorry the guy got killed. Just another reason to be careful while riden.

#26 ·
Wow, now those were some nasty accidents. That first guy just got tore up. Did he get caught in the wheel well of a semi-truck or something? Looks like he had nice gear though, I think the boots might be salvageable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.