75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't really know what to say :barf

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference"

well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, i've never seen it until now. lol

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
:lol just messing...if it wasn't me it would have been someone else. I believe that set has been around for a year or so.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what is it then

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Pretty sure it's not a harley as well. There was a story to it, i believe it was either...hell I don't remember but it wasn't a harley...cruiser of some type.

It's also down in Mexico I believe...so it could be any type of bike

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I still am amazed looking at that picture of the guys helmet embedded in the brush guard of that truck. That is truley an accident where no matter how much gear he was wearing he still wouldn't have lived, unless he had on a bubble suit with a 4ft cushion all the way around.

·
Registered
646 Posts
OMG...I need to stop clicking on accident posts while im eating...

·
Banned
912 Posts
I bet the last thing to go threw that guys mind was that chicks ass! LOL. Ok sorry the guy got killed. Just another reason to be careful while riden.

·
Registered
238 Posts
that made me sick i ate sloppy joes tonight about 2min befor lookin at:barf

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
can't be a harley because it has a chain??!! WTFO? Lots of HD's have chains. Mine sure does. Most older HD's have chains.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.