Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought people were having a tough time with my name change.....Damn!

Not something I'd ever change my name to but I can respect it. Especially having changed my own name.

What's in a name?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Something as small as giving the kids the right to choose an alternative assignment? Sorry but it seems silly to me.

·
Your mom goes to college
1,001 Posts
I'm going to change my name to "PETA can suck my balls, I'm going to dissect as many animals as possible.com"

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
dumbest teen EVER.

·
Registered
8,884 Posts
I'm going to change my name to "PETA can suck my balls, I'm going to dissect as many animals as possible.com"
:lao:eek:nfloor:lao

EXCELLENT

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
I wonder how many animals she'll kill by driving a car over the course of her life--especially insects.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Animals only deserve to live if they're cute.

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
I wonder how many animals she'll kill by driving a car over the course of her life--especially insects.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Animals only deserve to live if they're cute.
Yep!

I've always wanted to put a 3 in my name. So it's Kev3in. The 3 is silent. And it's 3 inches...

from the floor.. :)

·
Just hanging brain.
2,686 Posts
At least she will never have to worry about getting a real job. I'm sure though PETA would welcome someone of her intellectual caliber any day. Fucking idiot.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cool that she felt passionate about the issue, and brought about some reasonable flexibility in the curriculum. It seems it should have just ended there, though. As one of the many animal lovers out there, when I see a good-intentioned altruistic agenda like this start to stray into absurd "Look at me" territory, I cringe. You may end up creating this binary faction where people say "She dumb, she equal animals, me go opposite way", and those individual's respect for animals (and animal rights organizations) on the whole may take a bit of a downturn, merely by associaton. Unfortunate.

·
Just hanging brain.
2,686 Posts
As one of the many animal lovers out there, when I see a good-intentioned altruistic agenda like this start to stray into absurd "Look at me" territory, I cringe.

I agree completely. :cheers

I love kittens and puppies, but I'm not going to change my name to "I Love Kittens and Puppies." People like her are absurd, and in most cases PETA is absurd too. Animal rights groups are one thing, PETA is just over-the-top batshit crazy. :nuts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts