Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a brand new car!!! j/k but seriously name it, no cheating

"FREEZE MOTHER BITCHES!!!"

·
Registered
813 Posts
bad boys, bad boys, whatya gonna do? Whatya gonna do when they come for you!...

Bad Boys!

And I got one.. (easy one)
Sandy???!?!
Tell me about it... stud..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Grease?

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SNL bloue oyster cult, christopher walken

·
Registered
170 Posts
Those southern cartoon mice. Whatever chased them. I know that's REALLY specific, but that's all I got :)

"we will welease....wodowick!!!!"

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Better start watching the cartoon network.... (Boomerang might be a better choice...)

·
Which way is up?
34 Posts
gm626 said:
"we will welease....wodowick!!!!"
oh HELL no you aren't bringing Monty Python:Life of Brian into this :)

How about another easy one...

"What the fu(k is the internet?"

"I got hit in the balls, by a guy named Cocknocker"

Same movie :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
This should be easy:

So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Four guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the fuck they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' fuckin' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Cayman Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
SeeBeRrrr said:
This should be easy:

So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Four guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the fuck they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' fuckin' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Cayman Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business.
"The Thing" from Resoirvoir Dogs. Saw it this weekend. :cheers

·
Registered
170 Posts
Maybe easy...

"You've poisoned me for the last time, you wretched girl!"

·
Registered
170 Posts
ServoR6 said:
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Woo!

"I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness."

·
Which way is up?
34 Posts
gm626 said:
Woo!

"I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness."
The Usual Suspects!!

How about...

"Jerry, enjoy my wife!!!"

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm going to say Jerry McGuire, and then I'm going to say I'm wrong. I have no idea :lol

1 - 20 of 70 Posts