Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone figure out what it is or who it is?
 

·
SBN's bad luck charm
Joined
·
1,106 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Can anyone figure out what it is or who it is?
Lemme see...the shocker and the person is acalliste? SicFLGirl?
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chauncey said:
Lemme see...the shocker and the person is acalliste? SicFLGirl?
Good guesses....why did you pick those two?
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vixen0218 said:
I KNOW! I KNOW! :banana

But I will not spoil it for the rest of you! haha.

* If someone guesses correctly, what do they win?

Depends on if the winner is male or female :banana
 

·
SBN's bad luck charm
Joined
·
1,106 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Good guesses....why did you pick those two?
You live in Lakeland, FL...acalliste and SicFL both live in Florida. I'm not sure how far Bethune Beach is from where you're at, but I'm guessing it's within a day's ride. Also, SicFL is rather top-heavy, thus fitting the lovely chest in the pic. Not only that, but she wears a charm carved from bone, exactly like the one in the pic.

As for acalliste, she lives in FL too. Just a shot in the dark.
 

·
Like Bing and Bong
Joined
·
795 Posts
2 for the pink, 1 for the stink
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,897 Posts
Chauncey said:
You live in Lakeland, FL...acalliste and SicFL both live in Florida. I'm not sure how far Bethune Beach is from where you're at, but I'm guessing it's within a day's ride. Also, SicFL is rather top-heavy, thus fitting the lovely chest in the pic. Not only that, but she wears a charm carved from bone, exactly like the one in the pic.

As for acalliste, she lives in FL too. Just a shot in the dark.

With that kind of reasoning, does anyone else need to try?
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vixen0218 said:
Nic, I know who it is, I know what the stickers say, and I am a female.

What do I get???

haha
You get the Nic Stick for the grand prize if you guess it correctly.
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I want to know all the information u have stated
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vixen0218 said:
It is Sicfl, with I <3 hooters stickers on her boobs, and you are giving the shocker. lol

I want my prize, bitch! haha

Cum and get it. :banana

Disclaimer ****Rubbers not included****

So that means bring your own to clame prize.
 

·
SBN's bad luck charm
Joined
·
1,106 Posts
I've been tricked.

I knew this was an attempt to get some poonanny.

Damnit! :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
I refuse to play this game on the grounds that I don't want no Nick Stick
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top