Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For ne of the girls living in Wisconsin they have a male dance review at the Airport Lounge Friday and Saturday nights doors open at 9pm - 12am show starts around 9:15-9:30pm. Fris are prob. the best day to come to its not as busy as Sat. Sat sometimes you can't even get down the steps to watch. I'm there every Fri (for work). Cum if you want.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
don't want to burst your bubble, and I can tell you, I have friends that work there and the guys that dance down stairs are all gay.. but 1 .. :a2 :( BURST!! sorry!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh thats ok however I do know all of the guys down there for the last 4 years and I dated one of them for a year yes some of them do dance at gay clubs but gay guys pay too. but hey I was just giving some ladies a place to go and have some fun if they want they can go upstairs and watch the girls too, not that that means they are gay for going and watching

·
Registered
920 Posts
japbike said:
don't want to burst your bubble, and I can tell you, I have friends that work there and the guys that dance down stairs are all gay.. but 1 .. :a2 :( BURST!! sorry!
Ouch!!
Why you going to go and ruin the fun!! :lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
japbike said:

That's sad.... :(

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know maybe i should let their girlfriends and wives know they might like to know this

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
being in Wisconsin these guys are mostly Eskimos, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts