Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a n00b to *drag* racing... What will I need other than the obvious "dress" ? Should I get one with frilly trim or decorations? :eek:nfloor

I don't know, I may not try it. I always thought my butt looked too big in a dress :lol

:neener :urowned

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Hi, I'm a n00b to *drag* racing... What will I need other than the obvious "dress" ? Should I get one with frilly trim or decorations? :eek:nfloor

I don't know, I may not try it. I always thought my butt looked too big in a dress :lol

I believe this *drag* fascination of yours might be best suited in the Open Forums, don't you think KH. For all of SBN to know, you are finally coming out of the closet? :bitchslap

·
Registered
129 Posts
Jammin_Johnny said:
I believe this *drag* fascination of yours might be best suited in the Open Forums, don't you think KH. For all of SBN to know, you are finally coming out of the closet? :bitchslap
lol :lao

·
Registered
413 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:

Your an idiot

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Ummmm...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.