Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Blackmail Victim Revenge
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One morning last month I went out to ride my pristine 2010 blue 650R and I immediately noticed 3 deep scratches in my gas tank. A friend said it could have been a cat! I can hardly believe that a cat claw could cause this type of mark in modern automotive paint finish. That said, there is no good explanation for the scratches. Maybe this Ninja Cat jumped up on my bike, set off the alarm and got scared into making an adrenalin charged exit?
I was pretty upset for a few days, but what can I do? I put some clear-coat touch-up on the scratches and learned to live with it.
DJM

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Welcome to the world of motorcycling. I have yet to by a brand new bike so I'm used to scratches and dents.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Blackmail Victim Revenge
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the world of motorcycling. I have yet to by a brand new bike so I'm used to scratches and dents.

Sent from my DROIDX
Yep I hear ya. It seemed important for a few days. I bought the bike used but it was perfect. Now it's just mine and I don't have to worry about the first scratch any more. Going for a ride today. Probably one of the last great riding days of the season.
djm:leaving

1 - 3 of 3 Posts