Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from myrtle beach bike week last night. It was a blast. They say around 300,000 bikes came last year so I guess the same was for this year. The weather was not to bad rained a couple days and got caught in a good rain storm coming back from the hard rock cafe. I know you should wear your gear but when your down there in the warm beach weather with no shirt or helmet man that fells good, and your ususally going so slow on the strip that people walking on the sidwalk pass you.(It's like a parade for bikes) Girls everywhere just jump on the back of your back. The only down side it was during harley week so I was getting real tired of hearing them. Harleys and choppers(290,000) Sportbikes about (10,000) that was the odds so you should understand.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Next week(Thursday) those numbers change. 290k sportbikes, 10k harleys. i plan to go down next Friday, and comeback on Sat.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
I just got back about 3 hours ago myself. Had a damn blast. Bikes and boobs everywhere. What more could you want? :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
hmmm good question..

the only other thing i can think of is cooter.. bike, boobs, and cooter.. thats a damn fine day..

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
My bike group is going this Wednesday night and will be arriving Thursday morning. I, however, will not be in attendence thanks to work and my girlfriend. :rolleyes

·
sHooTer
56 Posts
njssli22 i feel ya there!!! i am stuck in al asad, iraq! and the bad part is that i am stationed in jacksonville ,NC ( 100 mile away) god damn marine corp
wish i could have been there

·
Registered
488 Posts
iraqi cooter is prob better than no cooter.. i could be wrong though..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts