Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I'm not much of a fan of high-mount exhausts but yours goes really well with your 10R.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
It looks really good. If they could make the mid pipe come up more behind the rearset and heel gaurd, that would be even better, but it's still a tight looking part. Probably not a lot of room between the rearset and the swingarm.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I like how you were able to keep the rear sets on there. Looks beautiful. Cant wait to get my highmount on my zx6r...

·
Registered
522 Posts
one word...BADASS...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
I told all my GSXR'er freak friends, I told them,........damn that zx10 is BAD ASS.

Hey Voytek, let me ask you something, I'm 6'5', IYO, is the 10 too small a bike for me? I've yet to sit on one.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Hey Voytek, let me ask you something, I'm 6'5', IYO, is the 10 too small a bike for me? I've yet to sit on one.
You'll never pull it off. Sorry. :blowingup

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ibleedgreen said:
I told all my GSXR'er freak friends, I told them,........damn that zx10 is BAD ASS.

well, i'm 5' 11" and its ok. But 6'5" is kinda hard to say. You definately would have to sit on it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
is that legal to have the plate like that?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Looks great! Awesome bike!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry the pipe kills the bike for me. Don't like it at all but still love the 10R. It is the the class of the litre bike field in both looks and performance!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts