Sport Bikes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's late... but it's still winter here... so I'm doing some last minute mods... cause I haven't done anything so far..

here's what I've got ordered... or lined up

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Nice mods! I did alot of those on the GSXR but haven't gotten around to the chain and sprockets yet.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OFFICER737 said:
Nice mods! I did alot of those on the GSXR but haven't gotten around to the chain and sprockets yet.
yeah I'm going down 1 in the front and up 2 in the rear... should be a nice for the twistys... now to find some :lol:

·
20,852 Posts
Ebbs15 said:
yeah I'm going down 1 in the front and up 2 in the rear... should be a nice for the twistys... now to find some :lol:

hehehehehehe.....you will like the gear change :D

·
20,852 Posts
Nice! Going to do a little carb work too I see :D

·
20,852 Posts
Ebbs15 said:
yeah should be a little increase over stock when I'm done :)

I have just about always did a jet kit to every bike or quad I owned and can say, the increase is well worth it bro! :dblthumb

·
Project Hungry
295 Posts
do they just correct it to stock calibration or does it become true calibration?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was thinking of changing the sprokets on my bike maybe just add three in the back. But at same time I do like to open it up and see the big 155 sometimes. They say adding the teeth in the back I would only be able to top at around 140,145 maybe if I started to ride the track it would more of a bene for me. I still do pretty good in the twisties some of my friends I ride with 1000's and they pull away coming out of turns I usually catch them at the next turn and start all over. It's still a thought any insight from anyone

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
iamp said:
I was thinking of changing the sprokets on my bike maybe just add three in the back. But at same time I do like to open it up and see the big 155 sometimes. They say adding the teeth in the back I would only be able to top at around 140,145 maybe if I started to ride the track it would more of a bene for me. I still do pretty good in the twisties some of my friends I ride with 1000's and they pull away coming out of turns I usually catch them at the next turn and start all over. It's still a thought any insight from anyone

ehh I like top end too... but the roads up here are so worn from the snow and studded tires no way I'd do over 100 on them... the ruts are 6" deep! and sometimes 8-10" in the worst spots! seriously... they're horrible! so I don't see north of 100 very often... but to me... 155 or 145 it's still fast as hell

1 - 15 of 15 Posts