Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol
yea, my BF has the same problem.... damn him!!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
f2benny said:
She keeps breathing in and out!

:lol :lol When I pulled this thread up I thought it was going to reference something TOTALLY different then what you typed.

·
Registered
380 Posts
That was awesome! Thank you I needed that. For what it's worth my frickin wife keeps doing the same thing.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I know how you can stop her.............GAG HER WITH YOUR COCK! Just ram it down her throat. :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
She keeps breathing in and out!
I think cyanide will take care of the breathing problem; also the venom of a cobra, a neurotoxin, which paralyzes the diaphragm. Cobra venom is an example of a molecule that prohibits the interaction of acetylcholine molecules (transmitted from nerve endings surrounding the diaphragm muscle) with the receptor sites on the diaphragm muscle. It binds to the receptor sites, blocking them from interacting with acetylcholine molecules. Even worse, the venom molecule will not immediately break down and vacate the receptor site, effectively removing the site from active duty.

It has been determined that even if only a third of the receptor sites on your diaphragm become blocked by venom, you will cease breathing.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hypothetically does anyone have a source for cobra venom?

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I do not think I will ever get married after reading this LOL!!

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Do you know what the area of fat around the vagina is called?

The wife...

jk...I have a sexy wife

·
Registered
157 Posts
"My wife has this annoying habit! How to make her stop??"

If someone knows the answer to that one, they are gaunna be the richest man on the face of the earth... cause to date, it has evaded us men.

Shy of that... leave?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ya know my uncle has that same problem with his wife. He told me that he has been married to the same woman for 35 years. With a straight face He said "if I would have just killed her back then I would probably be out by now."

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
This has seemed to have worked well in the past. It does have a one size fits all feature too. :twofinger
Got one of those for my ex-wife??? I'm technically divorced but the bitch is still costing me $100+ a week in lawyer fees

·
Registered
743 Posts
I am sure one day I'll be married and have the same problem, but right now the only problem is getting them out of bed in the morning and sending them on their way. :lol :twofinger :moon

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mine's the same way!!!

I keep trying to tell her our marriage license has expired and I don't want it re-newed!

I'm not sure of what our wedding vow's said but I'm sure "bitch and complain" must have been some of her's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts