Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why, but I never got around to getting pics of me on my bikes often. I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures on my next one though. But for now these are the only ones I have.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Nice bikes Twin!!

I like the endo pic...that's sweet!! :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
nice looking bikes Twin. soooo, when are you picking up the R1? and you are gonna put up pis of that right??? :twofinger

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
sweet bikes Twin.... I know you have to be ITCHING to get another! sweet stopie! ..... when are you gonna get your R1? I think? R1 right?? :D

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going up to Washington, DC this Tuesday. I still haven't been able to get in contact with my friend, and neither has my best friend that I'm going with been able to get in contact with him either. Did you understand that, I barely did...that came out kind of confusing...anyway, I don't know how I'm gonna get the bike down here, it's a 13 hour drive and we're (best friend and I) supposed to drive back with our lady friends. Maybe I'll get her on the back, but I don't see how anyone could be passenger on a bike for 13 hours. Gonna try and get a trailer hitch on the SUV we're renting, but I don't know if we can do that or not. I'll find out Monday when I rent it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts