Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
the joke is in your hand
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is a whopping $182. I used to get $1400.
thanks for voting for this pos. I can't wait to chip in to help pay for more 1%ers bills...

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Mine seems like it is going to be about as much if not a little more than usual but then I cant say for sure one way or the other as far as the tax system changes.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ok so it turns out the new payroll company my employer hired last may put my w2 with the min tax. that's ok, at least I didn't give trump a loan... I think I'm gonna leave it like this.

oh and trump is still a bastard :grin:

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
My 2017 taxes will be whatever they are. I'll figure it out pretty soon. My understanding is that the tax laws take effect this year. I expect to pay more, because my local taxes will no longer be deductible. I live in a non-Trump supporting state. I fully expect the Trump administration and the GOP to write punitive tax laws targeted at people like me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ok so it turns out the new payroll company my employer hired last may put my w2 with the min tax. that's ok, at least I didn't give trump a loan... I think I'm gonna leave it like this.

oh and trump is still a bastard :grin:
Hows that shoe in your mouth taste Serpent? LOL
What puzzles me is- YOU FILL OUT YOUR OWN W2 FORM- so YOU changed it!

My 2017 taxes will be whatever they are. I'll figure it out pretty soon. My understanding is that the tax laws take effect this year. I expect to pay more, because my local taxes will no longer be deductible. I live in a non-Trump supporting state. I fully expect the Trump administration and the GOP to write punitive tax laws targeted at people like me.
Liberal Logic at it once again. You know and believe you're right! Trump is PUNISHING you for not voting for him like the other 84% of the land mass did!
I can't do this much longer here. Virtually nothing to be gained about knowledge of my bike on THIS forum, and a few liberal that can't see past the latest talking point of MSLSD, or the Clinton News Network.

What's more incredible- that peeps like you REFUSE to see logical FACTS when it clashes with their opinion.
If you could just take two steps back and really see how your logic has all but ruined this once great nation- being the young nation it is too.

I'm gonna quit coming here b/c, like I mentioned, no good bike datsa here anymore, and I'm SURE NOT going to change your deluded minds.

* You libs can now pound on your chests, and say- you see- we ran another Conservative off! :wink:

·
Registered
12,123 Posts

Liberal Logic at it once again. You know and believe you're right! Trump is PUNISHING you for not voting for him like the other 84% of the land mass did!
I can't do this much longer here. Virtually nothing to be gained about knowledge of my bike on THIS forum, and a few liberal that can't see past the latest talking point of MSLSD, or the Clinton News Network.

What's more incredible- that peeps like you REFUSE to see logical FACTS when it clashes with their opinion.
If you could just take two steps back and really see how your logic has all but ruined this once great nation- being the young nation it is too.

I'm gonna quit coming here b/c, like I mentioned, no good bike datsa here anymore, and I'm SURE NOT going to change your deluded minds.

* You libs can now pound on your chests, and say- you see- we ran another Conservative off! :wink:
So, the latest reactionary flounces in a cloud of talking points and poor reading comprehension. Oh, well. Someday we will have a real conservative turn up. Until then, I hope K5akov has fun watching Faux News.

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
Once again, another conservative talking about "facts" without providing a single one...and now runs back to the safety of his flock where they all furvently await the next tweet from Stormy Daniels' ex sugar daddy.

'murca!!! :zzombie

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
I wonder what K5lowiq has to say about the latest Trump tariff eruption and the market aftermath. Likewise, if the tariffs get implemented as threatened, K5atwit will have some explaining to do about how is hero is helping those who voted for him. The tariffs will cause prices to go up and cause retaliatory tariffs that will hurt US farmers, manufacturers, and everyone else. Nicely done, wingnut.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Hey smart guy, i didnt fill out a new w2. They just fucked up.

well so far my taxes are the exact same rate they were in the past and my health insurance premium has gone up. I have to pay higher intrest rates when i need a new car, home etc, my 401k is tanking with every tweet, we are on the brink of ww3, gas expected to be $2.70 this spring.
Your boy cant even keep people working for him because he is an idiot and everyone gets tired of his stupidity. Even his lawyers are jumping ship. On top of all that he praises a murdering russian president against all of his advisors advice. Better learn to speak russian comrade. I love how you speak about taking a step back to realize things. Coming from a conservative that is hilarious. What about you christian morals supporting a sexual predator president? What about him supporting a russian president? You guys think the fbi investigation is fake. News flash jr, the fbi isnt a joke. If there was nothing there wouldnt be inditments. They have something on your hero or he wouldnt be worried. And he is worried. So worried he is considering committing impeachable offences to hide something.

Your party is an abosolute joke who supports a traitor. Congratulations your party has become an embarrassment to true americans. how does it feel being the least cultured person at a bus stop?

Btw, trump LOST THE POPULAR VOTE MORON. That means more votes went to other candidates than trump. Hillary actually had millions more votes.

·
Premium Member
13,441 Posts
thanks for voting for this pos. I can't wait to chip in to help pay for more 1%ers bills...
You are not alone. And wait till they come after your SS and Medicare programs. They're going to shred them so they can pay for their rich benefactors' tax kisses.

·
Premium Member
13,441 Posts
hows that shoe in your mouth taste serpent? Lol
what puzzles me is- you fill out your own w2 form- so you changed it!

Liberal logic at it once again. You know and believe you're right! Trump is punishing you for not voting for him like the other 84% of the land mass did!
I can't do this much longer here. Virtually nothing to be gained about knowledge of my bike on this forum, and a few liberal that can't see past the latest talking point of mslsd, or the clinton news network.

What's more incredible- that peeps like you refuse to see logical facts when it clashes with their opinion.

I'm gonna quit coming here b/c, like i mentioned, no good bike datsa here anymore, and i'm sure not going to change your deluded minds.

* you libs can now pound on your chests, and say- you see- we ran another conservative off! :wink:

amf!

·
the joke is in your hand
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are not alone. And wait till they come after your SS and Medicare programs. They're going to shred them so they can pay for their rich benefactors' tax kisses.
They better not touch my 50 assault riffles and 20k rnds of ammo. I need it to protect my house.

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
My wife and I recently did our taxes. We are getting back about double what we got last year, but with the higher prices coming with all these tariffs that extra money will easily disappear. Might also take a serious hit in the stock market depending on what it does. I guess the upside is, with all this gun talk lately it looks like we'll be busier at work this summer than what we were expecting so the option of picking up overtime hours will be available for the foreseeable future.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
see that's the thing, I got hit with higher taxes. others are claiming they got lower taxes. it's a fuck over some and give it to others kind of deal.
seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. I need to adopt a kid and be a welfare dad. run a bike repair shop out of a rented garage and never pay income taxes. just doing it for a hobby mr irs. it's not a business. i have no income as there is no paper trail for them to use as evidence. get me a child tax credit and a few hundred a month for food stamps and make $2500 a month cash out of a $100 a month garage. fuck it, can't beat em join em.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
I just did my taxes. I was expecting them to go down because my wife's income went down and mine didn't go up as much as hers decreased. We got smacked. Oh, well. We are in that middle class that has to support the overlords who need another mansion.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The middle class needs to grow a pair of balls and go on a strike for a few days to get the tax lowered. The rich will lose billions in days.

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
The middle class needs to grow a pair of balls and go on a strike for a few days to get the tax lowered. The rich will lose billions in days.
Unfortunately, the rich people will just point south and say "Oh LOOK, brown people" and a lot of middle class people will get too distracted. Middle class have priorities, and SHOCKINGLY it's not lower taxes. :bangdesk

·
Premium Member
13,441 Posts
Meanwhile....

Federal Budget Deficit Projected to Soar to Over $1 Trillion in 2020

All those "fiscally prudent" conservatives don't give a flying fick about deficits as along as it's their guy who creates them.

WASHINGTON — The federal government’s annual budget deficit is set to widen significantly in the next few years, and is expected to top $1 trillion in 2020 despite healthy economic growth, according to new projections from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office released Monday.

The national debt, which has exceeded $21 trillion, will soar to more than $33 trillion in 2028, according to the budget office. By then, debt held by the public will almost match the size of the nation’s economy, reaching 96 percent of gross domestic product, a higher level than any point since just after World War II and well past the level that economists say could court a crisis.

The fear among some economists is that rising deficits will drive up interest rates, raise borrowing costs for the private sector, tank stock prices and slow the economy, which would only drive the deficit higher.

“Such high and rising debt would have serious negative consequences for the budget and the nation,” said Keith Hall, the director of the budget office. “In particular, the likelihood of a fiscal crisis in the United States would increase.”

The budget office forecast is the first since President Trump signed a sweeping tax overhaul, then signed legislation to significantly increase military and domestic spending over the next two years. The figures are sobering, even in a political climate where deficit concerns appear to be receding.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts