1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Matt, thanks for posting the direct links here. I was going to find all of the individual posts and move them in here.

It was things like that I had asked Fred for a Picture Sub-Forum.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
I have photos from Blackhawk back in August, but I don't want to upload all those to the server. It would probably take all night. Speaking of which, that was Brian's (RavenR1) first track day, and I think Scott had only one or two days under his belt at that time. Some good ones, and lots of bad ones.

I still have to put something together for Wink and the NESBA bash this January. Time to go through the photos again.

I think I will try and make a few more track days next year with the camera and take some photos. Its kinda fun when you cant be out there riding.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I would like to thank Tom, Matt, Ryan, Moses, Lynda and everyone else that went out of thier way to take photos of everyone this year. Thanks again to all!

·
Registered
112 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
I still have to put something together for Wink and the NESBA bash this January. Time to go through the photos again.
Tom!

BASH approaches rapidly, can you make me a couple of CDs and send them this weekend? I need to get them into the slide show.

Thanks,

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts