Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted some of these pics elsewhere, but time to put them here. hijinxcustoms.com did the bike for me. They are located in Sarnia, Canada. Right above Detroit. Awesome work!!!

Me seeing the bike with it's skin for the 1st time.

My Avatar and a close up of the airbrushed bodywork.

The cockpit.

One sexy ass!

Another angle

So true!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I love that mirror. They did an awsome job on that bike. I have a question for ya, i remember reading you were in Korea for a year so they had it for 1.5, did you have anything made to resemble the bike? That is a gorgeous bike man, congrats.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ca$h said:
I love that mirror. They did an awsome job on that bike. I have a question for ya, i remember reading you were in Korea for a year so they had it for 1.5, did you have anything made to resemble the bike? That is a gorgeous bike man, congrats.
They used a local guys 600 Telefonica and pictures from a magazine of the race bike itself.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Oh I made a bad post, what i really meant to ask was, while you were in Korea, did you have them(Korean shops) make you any gear to resemble it so you would have stuff when you got back to the states. Did you stay at Camp Carrol by any chance?

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ca$h said:
Oh I made a bad post, what i really meant to ask was, while you were in Korea, did you have them(Korean shops) make you any gear to resemble it so you would have stuff when you got back to the states. Did you stay at Camp Carrol by any chance?
Been to Camp Carrol but I was a bit more up north. I had a busa jacket made for me over there. Real nice quality leather, but the armor is paper thin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts