Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's the ad :cry

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

As most of you dont know I got myself into a little trouble in June and this going to pay for my lawyer. Dont drink and drive it's expensive as shit.

Price is negotiable. Let everyone know!

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you would!

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3fiddyyoface!

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
I need about tree fiddy.

My roomie just got a dui. It was an experience to say the least. Im curious to see how much he ends up paying.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a lawyer but it sounds like it wasnt much good in my case. The officer who arrested me wasnt a dick and he is pretty good at his job.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
I got a lawyer but it sounds like it wasnt much good in my case. The officer who arrested me wasnt a dick and he is pretty good at his job.
I have a plan for you. If lawyer 1 doesn't help your cause, hire lawyer 2 to sue lawyer 1 for undue hardship,mental anguish, thievery, incompetence, malfeasance, douchebaggery, etc...that would be fun :banana.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a plan for you. If lawyer 1 doesn't help your cause, hire lawyer 2 to sue lawyer 1 for undue hardship,mental anguish, thievery, incompetence, malfeasance, douchebaggery, etc...that would be fun :banana.
only if you finance it :D

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes your honor I call my first lawyer to the stand to explain how he's not a douche....lol

Actually I like my lawyer a lot I just dont know if there's a whole lot he can do for me.

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
3fiddy5 and I'll come and get it.:beer

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
I will not be out bid on this...I am going sight unseen since I can't get the link to open...fuck it...one time and one time only 3fiddy6....Bang the gavel biotch!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
That is a fum car!

I had an '03 spec v, and sometimes I wish I wouldn't have gotten rid of it! That car was a blast!

·
Registered
4,314 Posts

my old 04 spec v. cold air intake, header, mid pipe, megan axleback, mmi, swa pulley, nismo rear sway, lower tie, hawk pads, tb bypass, mach 1 lip, shorty antenna, mesh grill, painted rims, had a 75 shot nitrous xpress and cold plugs at one time. some more mods but cant remember now. autocrossed and drag strip multiple times. scratching 4th with the nitrous. :cheers

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts