Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some of my pics from Road America and some from my camp site.

Jake, sorry I missed you that weekend. With all that Suzuki stuff going on there wasn't much time to be honest with you. I was going to meet up with you on Sunday but my damn cell phone was so dead I couldn't even get your number off of it. Damn!!! Plus they moved everything up so it was pretty much bing, bang, boom, and everything was over. Like I said, all that free Suzuki stuff really took up my time. (I just love rubbing it in to all you non-GSXR riders!! :lol )

loveMyGsxr1000, you did miss a nice day on Sunday. I got my bike Dynoed right away, if you consider waiting in line for 1 1/2 hours right away, they did the GSXR parade lap at 11:30, then they moved the races up so everything was over by 3:00 so that it didn't get rained out again. So by the time it was over it was still very nice for my ride home. I think you would have hit some shit on your way home though. You proabably made the right move.

Ok, now to the pics:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Really nice pics. Nice looking track. The campsite was nice, green, lots of trees. Nice pics of you and your kid too ~ cute!

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is one of my favorites:

Here is one of my bike on the Dyno:

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice pics Jesse. I can understand you not having any time while you were there. Suzuki really hooked you posin bastards up!! (Just bustin your's and every other GSXR/Hayabusa/TL-R owner's chops! :twofinger) BTW, what did your bike end up putting down on the dyno?

It was probably a good thing you didn't call me on Sunday. Our group all got up, went out for breakfast, and immediately started packing. We got everything loaded just before the Supersport finals started. Then right after the Superbike final was over, we all shipped out.

Hopefully I can get my pics uploaded off of my camera soon so I can get them posted. I know Crazy Martin is dying to see how they turned out. :neener

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Very cute baby!! Definately has your eyes, and maybe too your passion for bikes...

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ZXXX6RN said:
and maybe too your passion for bikes...
Thanks ZXXX6RN and everyone for the compliments on my son. I am hoping like hell he has my passion for bikes!!!

On the Suzuki deal, they really did a great job taking care of their riders. They were all very nice and also very organized. I was very happy after leaving there. It was a great experience! :beer

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
ibjames said:
could SV650 riders participate as well?
No. A friend of mine, who has a TL1000S, asked them if his bike was included in the festivities. They told him no, that only the GSXR, Hayabusa, and TL1000R were included.

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jake said:
No. A friend of mine, who has a TL1000S, asked them if his bike was included in the festivities. They told him no, that only the GSXR, Hayabusa, and TL1000R were included.
100% correct. Only GSXR's are cool! :neener J/K man.

·
Registered
130 Posts
GixxersRule said:
100% correct. Only GSXR's are cool! :neener J/K man.
F%#kin'...A Right... Mo Fo....

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
OK, so here are my RA pics, FINALLY!!! Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Some of the racers...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Some random track hoes! :beer

Attachments

·