Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I am currently working on...

Street Fighter in Progress...
1989 750 frame, 90 1216 motor, PM wheels, AirTech fiberglass sprint fuel tank, Fox shock, Ohlins Dampner, Aux tail cooler, 91 750 forks, 95 750 swingarm, modified 90 1100 tail section, 40 mm Mukinis, small aftermarket upper fairing, LSL superbike bar conversion, Renthal Street Figher bars, I just need a lot of time for assembly....

The cool part is, I can easily change it back to a 'sportbike' for trackdays. I just have to change the upper tree with clipons, remove the mini fairing, and put on some plastic... 2 bikes in one... LOL...

Attachments

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
heh thats going to be pretty cool D. also looks like you have a bit more room to work in too :)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Gotgreen? said:
I need an upper like that to get my bike back on the street. Got the rear set on the way, just need some lights.

holy crap look who it is. welcome back :twofinger

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i think you need to buy my 02 750 motor....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
OOOOOOoooo go-kart... I can weld the frame! :lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
blueyedevil said:
OOOOOOoooo go-kart... I can weld the frame! :lol

:headbang :headbang :headbang

·
Registered
522 Posts
sounds like one hell of a streetfighter project

·
Registered
205 Posts
That looks like it is going to be pretty sweet, keep the pics updated

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
APEX said:
looks good D. where do the peddals go? ha ha just jokin man
The pedals go up yer arse.... :twofinger Are you ready to turn yours into a Fighter yet? We need to get together and assemble a motor... :eek: what are you doing on Sunday?

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
zts gixx said:
What is the LSL kit? Also, are you gonna put on the Dragon Supercorsas I gave ya? :headbang
LSL kit is the upper tree, extended brake line, and superbike bars. I am using another set of bars (The blue Renthal's with crossbar). I will prob mount the Corsas on another set of wheels for a trackday.... You going to be around afterwork? I got a free frige, that I could use some help moving across town, prob take less than an hour total.... :cool:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
XRacerX said:
LSL kit is the upper tree, extended brake line, and superbike bars. I am using another set of bars (The blue Renthal's with crossbar). I will prob mount the Corsas on another set of wheels for a trackday.... You going to be around afterwork? I got a free frige, that I could use some help moving across town, prob take less than an hour total.... :cool:
I'll be around if your buying the beer, if not, I'm somewhere else incognito. :twofinger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts