Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a VERY angry boy friend, the pictures of me will have to come off....

·
Registered
212 Posts
All right, all of us together......."Bye, bye boyfriend!!!"
Sorry you had to go.......but I'm even sorrier that you don't ride a Yamaha! :grinbounc

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
After his five mounth leave of work............................Heeeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ibleedgreen said:
After his five mounth leave of work............................Heeeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh you goof ball, he knew about the forums... just read into things... ya know.. but oh well.. what can one do... ;)

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
japbike said:
oh you goof ball, he knew about the forums... just read into things... ya know.. but oh well.. what can one do... ;)
Its understandable, he's got one hot chick to keep all the horn dicks off of.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Jealous boyfriends are bad I tell ya. If others guys don't want to look at your girl........you're probably dating someone ugly :D

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Boyfriend? WTF?!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Twinsen said:
Boyfriend? WTF?!

u didn't know she had a b/f?? she's mentioned few times in her posts!! :alky

I still don't know what's up up if you know what I mean...her and I talk almost daily and apparently he went onto the site...never logged in and saw her pics...ouch!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
dangit...didn't right click and save before you deleted them :twofinger

·
Registered
247 Posts
You'd think the boyfriend would be proud. All puffing out his chest and walking around like head rooster saying "That's right...she's with me...I get to hit THAT whenever I want to!"

People are strange.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Thoth said:
You'd think the boyfriend would be proud. All puffing out his chest and walking around like head rooster saying "That's right...she's with me...I get to hit THAT whenever I want to!"

Might bother him that instead of simply admiring beauty......some tend to pervert it by using it to view while whackin their pud :dunno

My wife has an incredible body, but I've only posted a pic one time of her......a few months later this kid joins braggin about his hot chic and posts the VERY pic I put up :lol

Goober.....this while I was an ADMIN here :spank

·
Registered
247 Posts
CasterTroy said:
My wife has an incredible body, but I've only posted a pic one time of her......a few months later this kid joins braggin about his hot chic and posts the VERY pic I put up :lol

Goober.....this while I was an ADMIN here :spank
Now THAT is some funny shit!!! I take it he wasn't around for long after?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thoth said:
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ... My thoughts exactly

he's a very lucky man jb :leghump

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I miss her already :( on here...just posting...:(

It's too bad the her b/f is that angry. But I do remember when I had my breakup with mine I came on here to vent (wrong thing) and he basically saw some of my posts on here and got the wrong idea--I was totally bashed by people on here. I was flirting but (very harmlessly and tame) but not hard core flirting like I do more of lately as I am not in a realtionship....

I felt bad that he got the wrong idea because I had only been loyal to him since we had started going out. He had trust issues due to other girls being jerks to him so I understand somewhat...but it also hurt for me to not be trusted when I had never given a reason to not trust me. When I have a SO...that's it....I am in with him and no one else!

So I have no idea of all the dynamics of japbike's relationship with her b/f...I just know of some...

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
other than a little japbikebooty i never saw any pics that should piss a boyfriend off.

he must be afraid of all the big, manly studs in here swiping his chick from his puny girlieman hands.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts