Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't really "own" this one yet. Still working on a way to pay my friend for it. He works at a car dealership and saw this at the auction and picked it up for me. I love it. $2700 bucks is a pretty good deal for it too, it's only got like 13,000 miles on it too. He's working on getting the valves adjusted, because it looks like that might never have been done.

It's got D&D Pipes on it, not sure what other mods.

Here's a few pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That's a badass bike, but did you need to make two threads?! nah im j/k. Hopefuly you can get the money, thats a nice bike.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^

I made the two threads so that I can link to them from my signature and have a "profile" for each of the bikes.

I thought about just doing it in one post, but then how am I gonna catch you in post count wars?? :twofinger!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
The bike looks nice man. My brother used to have a 96 900 monster. That bike was a blast. Someone should be beaten for putting D&D's on a Ducati though.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^

That's what everyone says. I'm gonna leave them for a while because I can't afford anything new...and it's loud as all fuck which is, in a squidly way, cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts