Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is my newest. This one actually hurt more than the one on my neck. My friggin arm was swollen for about two days afterwards. Three and a half hours of tattooing apparently is a little much for my arm to handle. Anyway, let me know what you think...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah, I know, I know........Big ass pictures huh? I don't ever feel like resizing them. Is there an easy way to do it?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I LIKE IT!! If I were a guy, I'd be full of tats. The damn things are addictive!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks good - Looks Clean,new pic I can see,Man thats alot of constant shading,lol.
I went through hell doing mine,all the detail Really Kicked my ass
So how does the neck feel?
I went up to my shoulder
and i felt the shock right on my jaw,I can imagine the neck :hshot

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FunCrusher said:
Looks good - Looks Clean,new pic I can see,Man thats alot of constant shading,lol.
I went through hell doing mine,all the detail Really Kicked my ass
So how does the neck feel?
I went up to my shoulder
and i felt the shock right on my jaw,I can imagine the neck :hshot
The one on my neck has actually two chinese characters on it. The guy that did it I think went a little deep on the first character and it hurt like a bitch. My eyes started to water, there was snot running from my nose. The second character didn't hurt that bad at all. But like I said, the flames hurt a hell of a lot more than the one on my neck. Especially around the wrist and on the inside upper part of my forearm. Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now I just need to get the other arm done. Not looking forward to it though. Maybe two sessions this time instead of one.

·
Registered
149 Posts
True,
I did my Arm to shoulder in about 6 sessons,and my forearms in two.I want to bring my shoulder piece down to my pecs and up my neck a bit.thats gonna be fun :a2

·
Banned
912 Posts
You think those hurt! Check these out! (My little girl and boys names.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm sure they felt about the same. That's pretty cool man. What if you have another one though? Where are you gonna get his/her name done?

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Garbage. Complete garbage.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Adam it looks good!! :)

King Cobra....why haven't you posted up a pic of what you look like??? I am curious to see what you are all about.............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts