Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nice riding gear... lol office dork :p

Just kidding, Jer, that's your backyard???? You can crank up your dirt scooter anytime you want and hit all that? Wow, I'd love to have that!

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
HEY jerry!!! can we come out to play??

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Wow Man Still No Response? Ill Take That As A No

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Lol he's been out of town with his brother, he should be checking up on SBN later tonight when he get's home :). No worries, he's always looking for more riding buddies :D...

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
well we would be happy to help maintain the track or whatever and sign injury waivers as long as i get a spot to launch this damn thing!!! its got booo kooo $ worth of aftermkt suspension on it and it needs to be flown :) my buddy Scott (owns a local auto shop) is looking for a good spot as well, hes a good guy and we are both adults. We were gonna go ride with Diggity (Brandon) from PBR (Pure Bred Riders) but the compound is a bit far to drive for an afternoon of riding. Plus their shit is set up for FMX and im not to that level yet. Its been years since ive been on a dirtbike but its kinda...well kinda like ridin a bike :lao Jerry let us know if its kool man we'd ba happy to bring the Gatorade and Burgers for an afternoon of playing. Is there anyplace out there for the ladies to ride the quads? (300Ex and Blaster) our better 1/2's may be more inclined to let us go if they can at least ride....also courtney can have some other women to hang with.....thats if they dont gang up on us and spray us all with dirt :) let me know man it'd be a hellova time....maaaaybe we can do a 4th of july party?? hmmmmmm all day moto-x BBQ and a fireworks show to end it all....sounds sweet....wow thats gangsta man lemme know :cheers

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reckless01 said:
well we would be happy to help maintain the track or whatever and sign injury waivers as long as i get a spot to launch this damn thing!!! its got booo kooo $ worth of aftermkt suspension on it and it needs to be flown :) my buddy Scott (owns a local auto shop) is looking for a good spot as well, hes a good guy and we are both adults. We were gonna go ride with Diggity (Brandon) from PBR (Pure Bred Riders) but the compound is a bit far to drive for an afternoon of riding. Plus their shit is set up for FMX and im not to that level yet. Its been years since ive been on a dirtbike but its kinda...well kinda like ridin a bike :lao Jerry let us know if its kool man we'd ba happy to bring the Gatorade and Burgers for an afternoon of playing. Is there anyplace out there for the ladies to ride the quads? (300Ex and Blaster) our better 1/2's may be more inclined to let us go if they can at least ride....also courtney can have some other women to hang with.....thats if they dont gang up on us and spray us all with dirt :) let me know man it'd be a hellova time....maaaaybe we can do a 4th of july party?? hmmmmmm all day moto-x BBQ and a fireworks show to end it all....sounds sweet....wow thats gangsta man lemme know :cheers
Well I would love to have you over and stuff. But the big bikes just wont cut it at the track the way it is laid out. If you ride the b***** bikes on the track it messes it up for my little brother, so I cant have that. And no there isnt any room for 4 wheelers at all. Most of the faces of the jumps isnt even wide enough for a 4 wheeler. Plus the other thing is we cant have too many people at the track at cause if so the neighbors start to get a little pissed off. But if you want to ride up to Mulbery or Bartow. We could surely do that! I hear mulbery is very beginner friendly now!

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nekkid Bobby said:
Nice riding gear... lol office dork :p

Just kidding, Jer, that's your backyard???? You can crank up your dirt scooter anytime you want and hit all that? Wow, I'd love to have that!
Yes bobby, that is my back yard. Or a portion of it. Anytime I want to ride I just go out and ride.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
well that sucks :( i just hate the idea of driving out to BArtow to ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts