Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5,547 Posts
Nice looking lines Mike. You will notice a big difference in your braking. You will have more consistant braking then you had from the stock lines.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Definitely resurrecting this thread...

May be a dumb question, but how is the install on brake lines? I'm in need of some new pads and need to do the whole shabang of bleeding the lines, etc, and think this would be a good mod.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brake Lines

YES.......If you got the money go for it you will feel the difference and like the way it looks, The install is nothing very easy Then just bleeding the brakes .....I use a Mityvac Vacuum Pump # 39522 you can buy them everywere I got mine from Harbor Freight for $35.99 made the job so much easyer then the old way whatever work for you, Just keep the Brake Fluid off your bike and if you do spill-leak (CLEAN IT RIGHTAWAY) After bleeding the brakes the brake lever was hard - I then wrapped a rubber band around the front brake lever and the grip overnight just to make sure I had all the air out of the lines Next day removed the rubberband and was ready to go. (NOTHING TO IT VERY EASY INSTALL)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sportbike Track Gear , 1-888-784-4327 Just call them and tell them what bike and order what you want. You can go to Spieglers web site and find part # for you bike and check out all the color and fitting then call STG and order.

·
5,547 Posts
Where were you able to pick up the lines I have been looking at them but not many places carry them for the ZZR
It's not really a problem. You just need to know where to look. Here's Galfer's and Goodridge. I have Goodridge S/S lines that I purchased from 58cycle. They have been on the bike since January of 2006 with no issues.

2005-2008 Kawasaki ZZR 600 Galfer Stainless Steel Front Brake Lines

2005-2008 Kawasaki ZZR 600 Galfer Stainless Steel Rear Brake Line

1998-2002 Kawasaki ZX6R Goodridge Stainless Steel Front Brake Lines

1998-2002 Kawasaki ZX6R Goodridge Stainless Steel Rear Brake Line Kit

Spiegler Performance Parts - Motorcycle Brake Line Kits

1 - 11 of 11 Posts