Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Those things are a friggin blast. I wish I had one. I used to ride my buddies all the time, and it was fun. That's actually how I learned the whole shifting and braking thing. Once I had that down, I got my bike and was able to concentrate on the road and what's going on around me rather than shifting and braking. Nice quad bro!

·
Registered
558 Posts
that a quadsport z400? Niiice.. I had an old quadsport 250 that I bored out to almost 3. Thing was sweet, but it was old so the suspension was shit and riding down trails all day would kill your body.. I hopped on my buddies 03 honda ex400 and it was like riding a cadillac, those new quads run like a raped ape and suprisingly don't bang you up half as bad. How much u pay for it, and what year is it?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I wanna get myself one of those or maybe a little 80 or 100 so I can tool around the property...

she's really pretty.. congrats!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Neverlose said:
that a quadsport z400? Niiice.. I had an old quadsport 250 that I bored out to almost 3. Thing was sweet, but it was old so the suspension was shit and riding down trails all day would kill your body.. I hopped on my buddies 03 honda ex400 and it was like riding a cadillac, those new quads run like a raped ape and suprisingly don't bang you up half as bad. How much u pay for it, and what year is it?

Yeah, its a Z400. I got an amazing deal on it, they were asking $6799. It has $1200 dollars worth of accessories already on it like the Yoshimura Slip-on, Yosh nerf bars, yosh Front and Back Bumper, and the Yosh Racing Sticker kit. I got for a total of $5290.00. After taxes and everything else it was about $6400 and some change. I am pleased with it. Thanks.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
Yoshi Pipes... Cant Go Wrong.. Looks Sweet.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Sweet ride Dogfather. Any plans on getting another bike?

·
Registered
731 Posts
BWUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA, that furred moped is so not cool that I would love to ride it :lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts