Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the interest of getting some life into this section, I'll go ahead and do a simple here's my bike thread. Watch for me around Atlanta... :neener

My 05 999, purchased from the guys at Moto Britalia. Tell ya what, these guys have my loyalty for sure. They treated me right, and I'll definitely be going back to them. I love the fact that they're getting a license for their coffee shop, so that it can stay open after bike shop hours.

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congrats on the new ride !
Looks good in black , very sharp. I had an 04 999 and then got the 05 999 , holy crap what a difference !
Good luck with the new bike , will you be at the US Desmo Road Atlanta track event comming up?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I'm ecstatic! Yep, I'm going to that track day, should be interesting because I haven't been on a track in probably a little over three years. So I'll comfortably take my position as a back marker! :D The way this weather is going, I don't know that the bike will be broken in by then! I still have to get some leathers too. I bought a great A-stars jacket, Helds, managed to save the boots... I'm thinking about a new set of Arlen Ness or Wolf leathers... As long as I have that stuff in hand, I'll be there.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Chokeu2,
Did you post your pics in the 999 thread in the Ducati area ?
It would be a nice addiditon to the collection.
By the way , if you read your owners manual you will see that the RED 999's are FASTER ! :lol

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
do all bike forums have the color debate(i.e. which one is faster)

·
Registered
331 Posts
gtfazer6 said:
do all bike forums have the color debate(i.e. which one is faster)
Nope, there is no debate.

Everyone know's Red is faster. :eek:nfloor :neener

It's just a running joke with Duc owners .

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
its a running joke with FZ6(silver vs. blue) i ask because i see it on every forum where bikes come in 2 or more colors. if i had to vote for this bike, i would say the red wins. the best all black bike is the raven R1.

·
Registered
150 Posts
WOW! Sweet ride. That bike looks soooo cool. Have fun riding. I bought my jacket from Moto Britaila. The guy was nice and very helpful, but before I bought my jacket I went in there a month earlier looking at bikes, but no one helped me. So I ended up buying my FZ6 from a private owner. I was looking at the SV650s.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice bike man. I still would love to have me a Duc as a second bike. I looked at a new '04 998 FE and '05 999 the other day. Still love the old style, but the newer models are growing on me. I also saw an 02 998 with 3200 miles for $13.5k. Maybe when I get some money, I can play with you guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts