Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I’d share some pictures I took over the weekend of the new MOTO-GP suit, my bike 2003 Ninja 250 and my girlfriend. =) Enjoy.

Since wearing the suit, I've never seen so many people look at me. Awesome! Some squid on a gsx 600 wearing shorts, tank top etc.... almost crashed cause he was going straight but had his head turned to me all surpised??? that people actually wear gear? hehe :lao

EDIT: This is my second year on the Ninja 250 and I love it!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Holy crap, a guy with a 250 and full-gear? Where's Racer X? I'm sure he's got a big hug and kiss for ya!

Nice pics :dblthumb

·
Registered
97 Posts
lol! awesome.. you cant be too careful.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Looks like you got a pretty snug fit, which is the most important part. I have trouble finding leathers that fit me. Wear it, dont' worry what anybody says.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nevrsumr22 said:
Do you wear all that shit every time you ride?

If I’m going around the corner to my cousins house a 5 minute ride and I don’t want to take the car, I’d would usually thrown on a Joe Rocket Ballistic Jacket, sidi boots, tecknic street gloves, helmet, and a pair of jeans. However, if I plan to do any type of riding other than a simple commute, I will most definitely thrown on the suit, the other pair of gloves, the AGV back protector (which you don’t see in the picture hehe) etc… I’ve had a rider acquaintance I knew die last season from a crash and on top of that I’ve seen too many terrible spills and I really love myself too much.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
Who's Calvin? lol. j/k. I'd do her -er I mean, cool.
:eek:nfloor my thoughts exactly

·
Registered
775 Posts
I'll let you ride my CBR if you let me ride your gi... uh, sorry...nevermind.

nice leathers. when you stepping up to a 600? not that there is anything wrong with a 250, but if your working year 2 you're probably ready!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
redcbrla said:
I'll let you ride my CBR if you let me ride your gi... uh, sorry...nevermind.

nice leathers. when you stepping up to a 600? not that there is anything wrong with a 250, but if your working year 2 you're probably ready!
You mean this girl.... Come on you'll have to do better than a CBR :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Better safe than sorry. I would do everything possible to make sure I get back home in one piece, with that honey waiting.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Is that leather or like a textile typea thing? How much did it run ya? Oh and nice chick

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice leathers, bike and girlfriend

·
Registered
283 Posts
Niccce suit man and bike man.. I tried on that Moto GP suit, very comfy, just the size they had in stock was too short, and I couldn't make myself drop $800 on it.. That 250 is a cool lil bonk man. I got to ride one a while back and had some fun.

And your girlfriend.. well the bannana knows whats up :banana

·
VTX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
66 Posts
Keep wearing your leathers. Some day you'll go down & you be VERY happy you were.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts