·
Registered
394 Posts
Jealousy rages bro!!

·
Banned
519 Posts
Is there any reason its on the bed in the picture? :leghump

Don't tell me you need to protect yourself or anything for that kind of activity.... :twofinger

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice Lid. I have the same helmet but in a different design. You wont be disappointed in your purchase. I love my RX-7 Corsair :dblthumb

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice, I like the GP model better than the original. I have been debating the corsair or the X11, but decided for the shoei. Greta looking helmet though!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
nice helmet, the Hayden reps are pretty nice. I would love to have a Corsair or an X11 sometime soon.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Sweet lid! My last helmet was an Arai. I wish I still had it. :(

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking helmet you picked up

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DarNinja said:
Is there any reason its on the bed in the picture? :leghump

Don't tell me you need to protect yourself or anything for that kind of activity.... :twofinger
My wife can get a little wild in the bedroom, but nothing that serious. Thanks for the good words guys. Like I said, this is my first time buying what I really wanted instead of settling for a cheaper helmet. I have to admit though, my old Quantum/e is a whole lot more comfortable...it just smells bad!

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, I actually got the helmet today and updated the pics with my own. I didn't want to say it until I got it, but I bought this helmet on ebay for $325...I know, it's unbelievable! A $700 helmet for $325. Paid for it on Monday. The guy shipped it on Tuesday from New York. It arrived today (Thursday) and exceeds all my expectations. I really thought it would end up being the 2003 model with the yellow wires and no sparkle...I was wrong. Brand new with all tags, warranty card, film over screen, and helmet bag. Even a little bottle of what looks to be oil...manufacture date on the chin strap is 12/03...that's newer than the ones I tried on at the local bike shop. I swear, I couldn't be happier. I'll shut up now, I just can't believe how awesome this helmet is! BTW...here's a link to the auction that I won the helmet on. This person must have an inside contact at Arai...just in case some of you don't believe me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2486656590

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ordered the black/yellow version off of ebay. Wish I would have known that they had the '04's on there already oh well. Min should be here by this wednesday.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts