Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
looks clean.. good job i put one on my 750, used the license plate holder they provide and it fucking broke off i dont know even where so hope you got your own bracket which based on the pic i think you do

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get_1 said:
looks clean.. good job i put one on my 750, used the license plate holder they provide and it fucking broke off i dont know even where so hope you got your own bracket which based on the pic i think you do
thanks,

bout the bracket ,yup, i use the one from the mudflap......and the light too(pic 2), looks pretty good to me

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks good

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Nice..i'm jealous.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I love the way that looks on your bike man. Then I love the color scheme too. That is a great looking bike.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:beer :banana thanks all, i'm all done with cosmetics mods, time for a steering damper, pcIII, chain & sprockets, ss brake lines and.........lots of miles

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
Nice, I like the rectangle indicators. On a side note, maybe you could scrape those Suzuki stickers off and replace them with Honda ones instead? :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
i was thinking of getting one of them for my r6, very nice looking. is it easy to install?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Truck said:
Nice, I like the rectangle indicators. On a side note, maybe you could scrape those Suzuki stickers off and replace them with Honda ones instead? :D
it's a honda w/ suzuki stickers! :eek:nfloor :bitchslap

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nitrotc3drifter said:
i was thinking of getting one of them for my r6, very nice looking. is it easy to install?
there's no cutting or nothing, bolts over the stock part, they said it' a 20 minutes install but if youre like me, and want to make everything the best way posible it could take bout an hour or so.....if you see pic 2 i cut a small hole with a dremel about 1/2 to 3/4 inch to place the light for the license plate.....looks cool i think... :beer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts