1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
awwwwwwwww

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
Awesome. Love these little terrorists....I mean puppies. Great way to play and bond if you have the time. Friend for life.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lil' dookie.... lulz.
Ha yea you have to laugh thats why I call him that. Mr. Duke is his formal name.

He's not a pit bull like someone said, he's a red stag miniature pinscher. They're usually black/brown but the "red" is a true breed color and we already have a 5yo bl/brn female. He's a snuggling, defecating, havoc wreaking villain but he's well worth it. He requires a lot of attention but me my gf have different schedules so it works out pretty well. His energy is outrageous, their has been a few times when I'm half asleep pulling on some toy for him. I'll get better pics to show his little ass.

·
Registered
649 Posts
What kind of dog is that?
Ha yea you have to laugh thats why I call him that. Mr. Duke is his formal name.

He's not a pit bull like someone said, he's a red stag miniature pinscher. They're usually black/brown but the "red" is a true breed color and we already have a 5yo bl/brn female. He's a snuggling, defecating, havoc wreaking villain but he's well worth it. He requires a lot of attention but me my gf have different schedules so it works out pretty well. His energy is outrageous, their has been a few times when I'm half asleep pulling on some toy for him. I'll get better pics to show his little ass.
:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts