Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is open forums, but I just wanted to share with everyone my joy of owning my first truck. I'll get some better pictures later this afternoon. Gotta get busy at work right now. It's a 04' TRD Tacoma 4x4. I went to the dealer close to my house yesterday because they said that they had the perfect all black tacoma on their lot. Most of you guys know that I've been looking for a truck lately but failed to find a all black tacoma. (they usually come with the chrome front bumpers/grill. I'm not a big fan of chrome, so I had to have a color matched one.) Originally I was planning to go and just take a look at the truck without the intention of actually buying it. But it turned out that sales manager raced dirtbikes, and we both ended up talking about our bikes, mods, and riding. We spent a while just viewing the internet and checking out his dirt tracks that he and his son rode at, and we looked at the willow springs site. After a while, he made me a great offer on the truck and my trade in, and the next thing you know. I came home with this....

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
looks nice man!

·
Registered
533 Posts
nice truck tony, my bro has one like it but 2 doors and he likes it

i missed out on GMR last week are you riding tomorrow?

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
you suck!!! I basically want the same truck but have to wait about 6 months before I can get it. It looks good and congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
CasterTroy said:
I miss the NSX :cry

Sweet truck though :headbang
Yeah, me too Troy. I'll always have a soft spot for that car. But I hope to own another one later on down the line. I needed the trunk space cause it got rather embarassing asking others for rides up to the track. Next I'm gonna save up for my house before I buy any new toys, would definitely like to start early and have my own place before 29. :headbang

Chesus, I'm not gonna be riding this weekend because I have to prep my bike for streets of willow on 8/7. You missed a awesome ride on GMR the other day. We actually shot some footage on the mountain that I'm gonna edit onto my computer and post up. I just need to grab the tape from the guy and I'll need to borrow someones DV so I can upload to my Mac at home. I'll definitely hit you up to go ride after streets. GMR was probably the best group ride I had this season. There were virtually no debris on the road and everyone was just having a good time. No accidents, so that is definitely a good thing. :dblthumb here's from the ride--

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
21 natas said:
you suck!!! I basically want the same truck but have to wait about 6 months before I can get it. It looks good and congrats on the new ride.
Sept, they're releasing the 05' redesigned Taco. :dblthumb

·
Registered
533 Posts
nice corner got the knee down and all, i wanna ride it tomorrow but i gotta prep the r6 for sunday - willow springs big track - big speeds :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chesus said:
nice corner got the knee down and all, i wanna ride it tomorrow but i gotta prep the r6 for sunday - willow springs big track - big speeds :)
Have fun at big willow chuck, there's a lot of guys from SCS and SD who are gonna be there. Wish I could of joined you guys. Hopefully next time. Ride safe buddy... :dblthumb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice Truck I have an 01 Tundra Ext.Cab. It's also the TRD but is the Ivan Stewart signature edition so it has a different frony bumper and grill. Mine is also all black.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts