Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI...I still have the Subaru

2005 Mazda Miata LS...I could tell you all about it: 17,xxx miles, Classic Red, leather, Bose, LSD, Bilsteins, Frenzy Wave Bar...screw that here's the pics. (Todd would probably rather tell you all about it...:eek:nfloor)

The exterior has a few "bruises" (the previous owner liked to use touch-up paint...that'll all be taken care of next year). A few "goodies" are on the way :egrin (no, Todd, no supercharger)

Attachments

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Once again Moses - nice car! You'll have a lot of fun with that!

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
almost got a leftover mazdaspeed around 3 years back. I like miatas I just dont fit so well in them.

·
Motorcycles are sexy!
826 Posts
I can't speak for Moses, but mine TOTALLY ruins my Factory, Neil Hodgson replica hair!
I think you need to gel it first, then go out and let the wind do it for you. Besides, I told you the hair is worth nothing without the accent! :twofinger

I don't think I've ever been in a convertible... :p

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have to chime in here. I LOVE MIATAS. My brother has an older one. That he's getting rid of. :(

Pretty much the least "cagey" car you can buy. Aside from like an Atom or something.

Awesome ride!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So Brian - does the car go in storage for the winter? Or are you gonna be doing some donuts in that hot car?
Yes it's gonna go in storage for the winter...I'm not looking forward to it as I'm having so much fun driving it. For instance, last week Sunday after riding around HH with serotoin and pointer I jumped in the car and rode around ZZ and Waterville Rd. What a blast :eek:

I kind of felt bad at one point though...I passed a guy on a sportbike. I'm the slowest rider in OUR group but I think I found a guy slower than me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts