Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SPN, I just wanted to stop in and share some photos of my new bike. I went to the dealer to get a spine and collar protector,and as I always do,gravitated to the Ducati section. Every time I go in, I have looked at the same bike, and nothing else. The sales person tossed me a set of keys and said ''take her for a ride''. I insisted I would not buy a bike, but I would be glad to ride it.

25 miles later, I fell in love. I had to have this 899 panigale. I tried to come back to the dealer not looking excited, but I could not help it. I broke down and bought one.

It is a amazing machine.the electronics are awesome! All the weight is on the bottom half, and it flings around the twisties like riding a broom stick. Couple minor things I dont care for, but it was absolutely worth it. I know there are less expensive bikes that compete and some may be better, but I love this bike and I will pay the price. I have had it for 5 days, and I am just over 800 miles. And when I am not riding, I am having some beers staring at it! My friend is a professional photographer, so you can tell what pictures are mine and his . I love this bike.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Enjoy!!

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Edmonton eh?

Sweet! you'll have to hit up Castrol on it!

Nice ride man. in the words of Don Cherry:
Beautyyyyy!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. First service is done, and my rear tire is broken in to my satisfaction. Il be hitting up Castrol this weekend with a few other riders. Love this bike. It grabs more attention from the public ,then anything Iv ever owned. Just too cool.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There was a used 899 with barely any clicks on her here locally, and I must admit I was intrigued...but having just come from a gsxr750, very similar power/weight ratio and looking for something upright, I had to give it a pass.

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Beautiful machine! 3 out of 4 of my bikes have been Italian with 1 Ducati in the mix. You are correct there is something about them. I love my current Aprilia but I know I will own the Streetfighter again.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Hot damn them Panigales are good looking bikes! Congrats and enjoy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts